I have 1 hour and 40 minutes left of Friday and I am going to record my Friday favourites.
One of my favourite blogs is finding job; it here at http://rachelmariemartin.blogspot.co.uk/
I completely get the idea of spending a bit of time, being intentional (check me out-learning the lingo!), choosing to look and remember how blessed I am.
However, it is past my bedtime. No snazzy pics from me.
A plain list.
1. A Grandpa who cares where I’ve been this morning.
2. A friend who looks after my little one like he’s one of hers.
3. My very clingy 12 month old is turning into a confident 18 month old.
4. My car still works.
5. A husband who goes out in the cold to buy the milk I forgot.
6. A baptism to attend tomorrow.
7. A warm house. I really do appreciate this one.
I’m not quite sure of the correct etiquette, I don’t have time to add pictures, I’m not going to link up today. But next week I will try again.