Snow day #friday faves
I actually hate snow. I have tried, I went out today, but the little one cried, I got cold hands, we came home.
However, I am very grateful that;
1) I did not have to drive anywhere in it. I still remember the feeling of slowly sliding past the stop point at the roundabout and just not stopping.
2) We have a cosy lounge with a warm fire.
3) The corner shop had not run out of milk.
4) I have friends within walking distance of our house to hang out with.
5) I live in England not a proper snowey country!