On counting blessings #fridayfaves
It’s been too easy to find life hard over the last few weeks and forget the many good things that have happened too. Therefore I am starting #friday faves again!
Today I am greatful for…
1. Sleeping children in the car. There is nothing worse that a tiny baby needing to be fed crying in the car so I am very greatful for some peaceful journies.Other journies have been less peaceful so any quiet journies are much appreciated!
2. Memories of old songs. I used to go to a Sunday school in Sheffield and we used to sing a song about blessings and it feelds appropriate as it’s stormy outside as I write.
When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed.
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost.
Count your many blessings, name them one by one.
Then it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
3. Christmas. Family, food,presents and a husband off work for a whole week. Yay!
4. Cosy evenings at home. Nursing the baby, eating chocolate and getting into far more TV than normal… I am looking forward to catching up with Call the midwife, Downton Abbey and, ahem, Doctor Who!
5. We are on the way to spring! Made it past the shortest day if the year so, although it may get colder, it will soon start getting lighter in the afternoons.