On growing #Friday faves #10/365
Through my sleep deprived haze I look back and think we’ve had a good week.
I am greatful for…
1. Baby J growing. Chunky thighs and a maturing digestive system makes for a happier baby.
2. Toddler words It’s a ‘isaster mummy, a isaster!’ Meaning there had been a (usually dinosaur related) disaster.
3. Friends- for me & the boys.
4. The toddler group at Church.
5. Family- we are in the car on the way to see mine which makes me very happy!
6. I’ve managed to keep up with tyre pics of baby J. It’s already fun looking back through them which encourages new to keep going. Here’s todays 8/365.